PROFILE
profile here.
bold strikethrough underline italics
LINKAGE
link
link
link
link
CREDITS
layout by
leen.
©
leen. 2009 - ∞.
please do not remove the credits, if you are respectful and not dumb.
date:Wednesday, July 29, 2009
time:5:36 AM
title:I feel like in HS :))
This cold night, it made me realize, once again. Lol.
That I am acting like a kid or an elementary kid who's making papansin to her crush.
Let's drop names already.
So, when I noticed that Mike wasn't online to me before I was thinking "Bakit? Tingin nya ippm ko sya lagi?".
After our talk as friends, he wasn't invincible to me anymore.
I guess it hurts less to see him online and not talk to me much rather than he's online to others but you he's not.
It's much more nicer to see that he's okay.
So, over the past days, he's always online. I always pm him, and asks him how he is doing there, what has he been up to lately.
Then something hit me like the plane that hit the twin towers.
I'm like a freaking elementary student making papansin to her crush. Always messaging him like crazy. Hahaha.
Maybe the reason is that I miss how we talk. We always talk with humor either in ym or txts.
We always mimic others voices from anime or a funny video. We either watch or play a game in newgrounds.com and we'll comment on it. Hehehe.
I miss that buddy of mine. We argue some times and I ended up always losing. But yesterday I think I won him over. Hahaha. I just think so.
So I decided now, not to message him much. Cause in our case that he was my ex, it looks like I'm so overly pathetic and desperate for his attention. I don't want to be labeled like that no! :))
So, I'll talk to him if he pms me, not when I pm him all of a sudden. XD
Hey viewers, comment some time.
I want to know what you think about my posts.
Keep reading, and stay tuned. XD