PROFILE
profile here.
bold strikethrough underline italics
LINKAGE
link
link
link
link
CREDITS
layout by
leen.
©
leen. 2009 - ∞.
please do not remove the credits, if you are respectful and not dumb.
date:Wednesday, July 29, 2009
time:4:25 AM
title:Break Up
So, me and my boyfriend broke up last 3 weeks ago, i think.
For me it was cool and all.
I thought that I can move on so easily, I know I'm strong and independent.
But 2 days after, I was already crying all afternoon. I miss him so much and I can't accept the fact that we broke up, knowing that he wasn't even sure if he loved me. It's a little bit hard to accept that he'll never return to me cause there wasn't a time that he truly tried to love or like me. Let's admit it, love is a pretty big word for our age.
I keep thinking through a year that we've been together, I loved him so but he never did. It huts so much.
It's so ironic that our friends always admire us cause we've been together for a year and 8 months, and we broke up just for a reason that he wants to be single.
At first I really tried to accept it, all along I was only denying it. Well that's what they do just to accept it.
After a week I finally accepted the fact that we're over and we'll never be together again.
But honestly I still can't say that I don't love him, cause I still do. He influenced my life so much and he believed in me so much that my self-esteem went boom.
I can't deny the fact that I miss to be with him, all those cuddling and stuffs. I just miss our bondings, cause he's also been my best friend through the years.
I hope when he finds the right girl for him, is that he makes her feel special and loved. And that I wish for the girl to be patient w/ him. I've been patient w/ him and to be honest it's worth it. Cause I know somehow he liked me.
I still like him, and I still miss him.
I am moving on, but it doesn't mean that I don't love him anymore.
I'm always here for him as a friend and only as a friend.