PROFILE
profile here.
bold strikethrough underline italics
LINKAGE
link
link
link
link
CREDITS
layout by
leen.
©
leen. 2009 - ∞.
please do not remove the credits, if you are respectful and not dumb.
date:Saturday, January 10, 2009
time:6:52 AM
title:Rush rush!
Bloggers.
"Rushing" is the word people hates to hear or even do. Unfortunately, that's what I'm doing right now, at this very second. Know why? It's because of that stupid but cool project of ours. We have to make this recreation of the story "Children of the City" by Amadis Ma. Guerrero. It's pretty interesting, but got way too bored at the end though. We have to make a soft copy for it and just using a story book. Just by pictures, you have to tell the story, plus I have to edit it.
Now, that sucks, right? Gosh, you don't know half of it. The hell I care for some story, big deal it was dramatic. It's still partly boring! Hope you guys are having fun more than I do. I'll just get back on my sleep then. See ya bloggers.
Pls. Keep tracking me. ü ciiiiiao.