i got a feeling
that tonight's gonna be a good good night
PROFILE
profile here.
bold strikethrough underline italics
LINKAGE
link link link link
CREDITS
layout by leen. © leen. 2009 - ∞.
please do not remove the credits, if you are respectful and not dumb.
date:Sunday, January 11, 2009
time:3:31 AM
title:Being ignored
Bloggers.

One thing I hate is being ignored. UUUUUUUUGH! Super frustrated, especially being ignored by my boyfriend. Just because of a stupid computer game. Sucks right? Don't know half of it. I was supposed to be studying for our midterms, but the lessons seems to be fresh in my mind. So, I got lazy and instead, just watched the tv all day long. Hey, how often can you see ME, being alone in the house. Never, right? So, I took the advantage. Hehehe, although having my boyfriend here, sounds fun. I still couldn't betray their trust, and even if I trust him, I don't think it's right to be all alone with a guy. You know how it is. 

So getting back to the ignoring me part, I really hate it when that happens. It's like you're saying, "Hello! I'm here you! I'm not invincible, you know!". Oh my gosh, it's a feeling that you are not appreciated enough. 

So we have this deal, I should buzz him if I need anything, so we made that pack. Great deal right? Talking in ym, but with limitations. At least, my decision will develop me not to be too dependent on a guy. It's a bit off, when he's that alpha, right? Muwahaha! 

Well, this has been officially late. Have to study already, let's just hope I'm not going to be super distracted anymore. Besides, I blew off a lot of steam. Bloggers a little tip? If you have a guy, settle things already. And I don't mean getting married. For those who are young to have one, but do have ones. Take my tip on this, being young and single, is fun. Don't take things too seriously, plenty more out there. 

who has a clue ü